- This event has passed.
Atlanta Sound Healing 101 with Soundembrace
January 18 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$375.00 – $425.00
SoundEmbrace 101 serves to be an introduction to the field of Sound Healing Therapy. You can be a complete beginner with no experience, or instruments, or someone who has been in the field and looking to engage with SoundEmbrace to further their knowledge and understanding.
Students will learn the foundational principles of Sound Healing Therapy, play a variety of instruments, gain the courage to know whether or not to invest and pursue this career, guidance on next steps and resources, and how to use sound healing for their own personal health and wellbeing.
This is for you if:
- You are curious about sound healing
2. You are a Musician, Instructor, Therapist, Coach, or Practitioner who wants to apply Sound Healing in your practice, classes, or events.
3. You are DOING THE WORK. Meaning, you understand that youcan notdo this work if you are not doing your own personal work.
4. You are willing to take part and share in class..
5. You bring an open mind and open heart to class.
Why teach this class?
Hi! My name is Danielle Hall and I am the Founder of SoundEmbrace. I am passionate about helping people live a life they love waking up to everyday! Why? Because for the first 28 years of my life, I woke up nearly everyday not feeling well and pretending that I was happy and ok. It wasn’t until I was sitting on the examination table in a gurney, and the doctor coming in saying:
“Well Ms Hall, if we don’t find out what’s going on with you,
you’re going really down a dark road.”
That WOKE ME UP! This experience was the catalyst that led me down a new path. One of healing and self discovery.
Sound Healing is on the rise. The media is talking about it. Hospitals are adopting new frequency technology for treatment. And we are starting to hear about it more and more within our communities.
With this new found buzz, we are seeing a wave of interest in new practitioners to the field. We are witnessing the growth of Sound Healing in yoga classes, coaching sessions, and festivals. The danger, is that a lot of them are unaware of how sound affects the body and what they may be doing to their clients.
This introductory class will empower you with hands on experience and resources so you can begin learning how to create a session that supports your clients on their path to healing, and providing a foundation to speak from on this work with confidence.
Here are a few reasons why we need you:
- On average, there are 123 suicides per day.
- Anxiety and Depression affect 40 million adults each year.
- 100 million Americans are living with Chronic Pain.
- 11.9 million Americans have Cancer
- There are 14,000+ substance abuse facilities in the U.S.
With the complexities of health care demands. Sound Healing is a non-invasive healing method that compliments traditional medicine. Sound Practiotioners play a role in setting the body up to go into its own natural healing.
What You Will Learn
- How to play the Crystal bowls, gong, and shamanic drums. (there will be other smaller instruments as well)
2. The Foundational Principles of Sound Healing
3. What can Sound Healing help with?
4. The Difference Between a Facilitator and a Performer
5. Intro to the History of Sound Healing and how to apply it today
6. Where do you go from here?
*Everyone will get a chance to facilitate a sound bath by the end of class!
Once you sign up, we will schedule a 30min consultation where we will learn more about you, your current practice, and goals. We will do our best to work this into the class.
You are invited to bring your instruments so that we may work with you on any questions or application.
*Please note that lunch break will be on your own and is not included in the class price
30 days: Attendees can receive refunds up to 30 days before the class date.