- This event has passed.
Sound Healing 101 with Soundembrace
January 12 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$375.00
Sound Healing 101 serves to give Sound Healers a foundation to this growing field of Sound Healing, as well as introduce Sound Healing to those who are curious about it.
Students will gain the foundation needed to add sound as a therapy in their established health and wellness businesses, start their own sound healing practice, use in their music recordings, or use sound healing for their own personal health and wellbeing.
This is for you if:
1. You are curious about sound healing, but are not sure you want to spend the time or money on a program or course.
2. You are a Musician, Instructor, Therapist, Coach, or Practitioner who wants to apply Sound Healing in your practice, classes, or events.
3. You are DOING THE WORK. Meaning, you understand that you can not do this work if you are not doing your own personal work.
4. You are willing to take part and share in class..
5. You bring an open mind and open heart to class.
Why teach this class?
Hi! My name is Danielle Hall and I am the Founder of SoundEmbrace. I am passionate about helping people live a life they love waking up to everyday! Why? Because for the first 28 years of my life, I woke up everyday not feeling well and pretending that I was happy and ok. It wasn’t until I was sitting on the examination table in a gurney, and the doctor coming in saying:
“Well Ms Hall, if we don’t find out what’s going on with you,
you’re going really down a dark road.”
that WOKE ME UP! This experience was the catalyst that led me down a new path.
One of healing and self discovery.
What You Will Learn
1. How to play the Crystal bowls, gong, and shamanic drums.
(there will be other smaller instruments as well)
2. The Foundational Principles of Sound Healing
3. What can Sound Healing help with?
4. What happens in the body?
5. Bringing together Science and Ancient Wisdom
6. The Difference Between a Facilitator and a Performer
7. What it means and the importance of holding space.
8. Intro to the History of Sound Healing and how to apply it today
9. Where do you go from here?
Once you sign up, we will schedule a 30min consultation where we will learn more about you, your current practice, needs, and goals. We will do our best to work this into the class.
You are invited to bring your instruments so that we may work with you on any questions or application.
*Please note that your lunch break will be on your own and is not included in the class price.